Join us for a VIP Cosmonaut Training Experience in Star City, Russia!
You'll spend 4 days living in the heart of Star City with Astronaut Jean-Loup Chrétien
, gaining insight and hands-on experience with Cosmonaut training direct from the real trainers and technicians of the Russian Space Agency. Jean-Loup is a veteran of Soyuz T, Salyut 7 Space Station, Soyuz TM, Mir Space Station, NASA Space Shuttle missions, plus a pilot Cosmonaut for the Russian Buran Space Shuttle and 1st European to walk in space. He will be your resident guide throughout Star City and the evening socials.No experience required and no fitness level required.
Strictly Limited Places!
- Talks/presentations from Cosmonauts.
- Soyuz spacecraft presentation including docking training exercise using the real Soyuz docking simulators.
- Sokal Spacesuit presentation in the Sokal suit room with the real suit technicians.
- Orlan Spacesuit presentation in training room with real EVA trainers.
- Yuri Gagarin Museum.
- Wilderness Survival Talk & Training with the real cosmonaut trainers and Soyuz spacecraft.
- Tour of Soyuz spacecraft training room.
- Tour of International Space Station Russian modules training room.
- Tour of Mir Space Station modules training room with access inside in the modules.
- Tour of the Centrifuge (Ride option).
- Tour of the Neutral Buoyancy Pool (EVA suit & dive option).
Price is a non-profit £2,175 per person which includes:
This is an all-inclusive VIP tour with escort throughout.
- Return flights to Moscow from London.
- Transfers to/from airport and hotel.
- 2 nights accommodation in Moscow with tours of Red Square, the Kremlin, the Memorial Museum of Cosmonauts and the Buran Space Shuttle (you will go inside a real Buran!).
- Transfers to/from Star City.
- 4 nights accommodation in Star City where the Cosmonauts live and train.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in Moscow and Star City.
- Fully escorted and translated.